Saturday, April 14, 2012

Monster Love| MB Love Story| Epi. 6

Monster Love| MB Love Story| Epi. 6

Claire: Hmm? Prince: What are you doing? Claire: Nothing. Prince: So why are you here curled up in a corner looking depressed? Claire: Maybe because I am depressed dimwit. Prince: Are you crying? Claire: No... Prince: Claire don't cry your too pretty for tears. (goes over, sits next to her and puts his arm around her) Claire: Go away. Prince: Why? Claire: Because your teasing me. Prince: How so? Claire: You kissed me earlier and ran away so you must not like me. Prince: (looks her dead in the eye) I don't like you Claire. Claire: I know... (about to cry) Prince: I love you. Claire: Liar. Prince: I'm not lying Claire. Claire: Then why'd you leave me? Prince: Because... I was umm... thirsty. Claire: Well why didn't just say so? We could have bought some water or something. Prince: Not that kind of thirsty... Claire: Umm I'm confused? What? Prince: If I tell you this you can't tell anyone! Not even Dani. Claire: Can't do that. Prince: Please Claire... Roc will kill me. Literall! y. Claire: It can't be that bad. Prince: It is. Claire: Well.... I'll try. Prince: Think about something and don't tell me. Claire: Umm ok? (thinking flying elephants) Prince: Where'd you get flying elephants from? Claire: (gets up quickly) Wtf? How'd you know that? Prince: Because I'm a.... Vampire. Claire: (looks him dead in the eye and bursts out laughing) You think I'm a fool? Prince: Claire I'm not joking. (gets up so fast and gets up in Claire's face) Claire: Well that was fast. Prince: Because I ...





0 comments: