Tuesday, April 24, 2012

What I'm doing Here

What I'm doing Here

A song composed exclusively of 24 songs I like. Enjoy it ! Moth's Wings -- Passion Pit The Concept of Love -- Hideki Naganuma In The House in a Heartbeat -- John Murphy Praise You -- Fatboy Slim The Rockafeller Skank -- Fatboy Slim Sho Nuff -- Fatboy Slim Quick and to The Pointless -- Queens of The Stone Age Horndog -- Overseer Moto-X -- Overseer Clash -- Junkie XL Kids -- MGMT Time to Pretend -- MGMT Sail -- Awolnation The Naked and Famous -- Punching in a Dream Derezzed -- Daft Punk Nantes -- Beirut I Would do Anything for You -- Foster The People Where is my Mind -- Yoav cover On Melancholy Hill -- Gorillaz Uprising -- Muse Stockholme Syndrome -- Muse Love Like a Sunset -- Phoenix You and Me -- One Night Only Teardrop -- Massive Attack





0 comments: